Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Learning Numbers

Lets Learn the numbers

Today I made a Playdough mat for my kids and also to share with you!!Using play dough is a lot of fun, Now i figure it out to use it while learning like other teachers do! but of course don't copyright.Making this card i made a goal to achieve.              



My son love this card a lot and also i always challenged them who is the faster to make the number using play dough. In that challenged they will have fun and they will be more active to win.
My daughter always saying " Mommy thank you for making this for me! i love you"
how sweet to hear that 😍

Now its time for you have a lot and try it! and send me a feedback what words do you get while teaching your child with this playdough mat.
Get it now @ Teachers pay Teachers

Do follow me @ facebook
Pin and get the free activity for you to teach your child @ Pinterest


Its been a while!!!!

Since we went for holiday i didn't update at all😔 But don't worry I'm back!!!
Lets talk about Monster💀 it's scary... hmmm.. mostly kid's scared of MONSTER.
Now lets change there imagination about monster!

Bring them in learning section, I made a Monster Number Clip Card 0-20 for my kids and also for every kids out there!!

Here the video how i teach my kids using this Monster cards,




Don't wait come and get your MONSTER NUMBER CLIP CARD and let's make kids have fun while learning with the Monster. Click here!! for few Back$. Note i have a bundle for this and you will save more!!! Click here for bundle.






Dont forget to leave a feedback it will give you a credit back!
Do follow me @ facebook
Pin and get the free activity for you to teach your child @ Pinterest


Spelling Number Clip card 0-20



We love clip card!! Here's another clip card I made for my kids and also for your kids! come and have a look! 
 


















This card will help your child to know the spelling of the number name.. 
To make this card; Printer, Laminating Machine and scissor.   To make it hands on and interactive: use dry erase marker, clips and any manipulative that kids can use to show there answer.

Note this is have a Bundle 3 sets of Clip Card Number!
                                                               Click here!                  
DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME TO GET UPDATED!!!
Pin me at Pinterest