Sunday, September 23, 2018

Having Fun with Colors And Shapes!!!

The Colors Chart and Clip Card

Colors Is Beauty of our life!! Without color is Sad/Dark.
Now I love to introduce The Color to my Kids and learn the name of each color.
I made A Color Chart and also Clip cards, while learning a color I make them choose what color they like and they need to give me an example of the color they want!!


Yey!!! Its a Colorful and Happy..

Don't think to much! Go! and grab your Chart and cards Color to teach your kids and have fun...

Color Package Included:
1 Chart of Color and 22 cards(2 design)



Note: there is a bundle that you will save more!! Colors and Shapes Bundle pack! 
ALL OF THIS YOU WILL GET IN DISCOUNTED PRICE!Here are the bundle Click here!

NOW LETS PLAY WITH THE SHAPES!

SHAPES!! You can see them everywhere.. and also this is important to know.. The basic shapes.

I love this card, As i said we love Clip card and now this is one of the clip card i made for my Kids to meet, know and Play with the shapes.

Package Shapes Included:
1 Chart of Shapes and 28 Cards of Clip card(2 Design)

Use any manipulative to make this more hands on. Ex: Clip, White board market, small/ cute eraser or anything you have that kids can use to show there answer!!!


Note: there is a bundle that you will save more!! Colors and Shapes Bundle pack! 
ALL OF THIS YOU WILL GET IN DISCOUNTED PRICE!Here are the bundle Click here!

Dont forget to give me feedback at TPT and do Follow me to get update for a new Digital product to use for your Child!!

FOLLOW ME @ TEACHERSPAYTEACHERS
FOLLOW ME AND SAVE/PIN @ PINTEREST
FOLLOW ME ALSO @ FACEBOOK
 Thank you and have fun!!!